Wednesday, April 11, 2007

You can learn a lot about a man...

when you read his blog!
I'm finding that out now that my husband is in the blogosphere.
It only took about two months of me saying over and over, "You should have a blog" to get him to start.
But he took the plunge and I hope he continues.

As for me, I didn't post yesterday because I was working and when I finally got home, I was too tired.
I covered the results of a referendum. It was a paper-ballot vote, and we had to wait around for the votes to be hand-counted by four people.
Ah, well.

Off to do a cute story this morning...

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Everytime I mention to my hubby that he might want to blog, he rolls his eyes (maybe that's where Twelve learned it). It will be interesting just what you do learn about him, after all of these years together.

Lynn said...

"Him" meaning your hubby, not mine...I am sooo tired!

Patti said...

I hear ya. I'm sooo tired too.
Have your spouse read my guy's blog...maybe he will change his mind.

Joan said...

OK...I've mentioned your guy's blog to Hubby to see if it will motivate him to get back to writing. I keep telling mine that a blog doesn't have to be brilliant and thought-provoking every time...just fun and interesting to read. There are enough pundits out there...we common bloggers are what makes the blogosphere so interesting.

Patti said...

Yes, I'm with you Joan. Us common, everyday bloggers make it interesting.
That's why I like doing human interest stories...