Friday, April 6, 2007

Friday evening ramblings


My 16-year-old son, Kid Two, had this on his Google Talk status message today:
"before his destiny was further clarified, Robin Hood spent several years stealing from the rich and giving to the porcupines."


Kid Two doesn't remember where he found it, but I like it and just wanted to share.
This photo is of the Robin Hood Memorial Statue in Nottingham,Wikipedia doth say.

I must say that getting new visitors to my blog truly makes my day, and that happened to me today. It would float my boat, if I had one.

Welcome. ;-) You know who you are.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I am so glad to hear that the porcupines didn't have to do without!

Joan said...

Those lucky porcupines. Too bad someone eventually told Robin what his true destiny was all about.

Patti said...

Was he a real person? Or was the character based on someone?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Lynn said...

I believe that the story is based on a real person...but I don't remember anything about the real person and porcupines.