Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'm losing patience . . .

Some days it's nice to have "too much time on my hands," whatever that is. How can anyone have too much time? But I digress.
I am a morning person, I am not working this week, and I am waiting for my blogosphere friends who LIVE IN A DIFFERENT TIME ZONE to wake up already, have their coffee and start blogging.

I have a million things to do, but instead here I sit, reading blogs, commenting on several of them, and WAITING FOR PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN CALIFORNIA TO WAKE UP and start writing...
I need to be entertained today. I am avoiding housework, and errands, and bill paying. I need something to read.
Rant over.
Have a sparkling day. ;-)

6 comments:

Joan said...

OKAY...I'm up. Now what?!?!?! You actually expect me to be witty and brilliant so early in the morning??? I may be a morning person too but my brain cells aren't. Maybe later... ;~D

Patti said...

OK - just needed to rant. Totally not me. Except for today.

The Curmudgeon said...

This has happened to me, too. But, then, procrastination and I are such old friends, we're practically synonyms....

Patti said...

That's cute, Curmudgeonly bloggerperson in Chicago.

Lynn said...

Gee, I'm sorry...usually I comment earlier. I feel the same way...when I post late at night.

Patti said...

Don't be sorry, Lynn. Just felt like ranting a bit.