Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dumber than dirt

Some people are just plain dumb, or dum, as they would probably spell it. This story is from our fair state and I'm embarrassed to say this person is a fellow Nutmegger. I guess we have our share of dummies in Connecticut- read that Nutmeg State, Lynn. ;~)

This morning Homer and I heard a news report about a guy who tried to trade in a Jeep Liberty that he had allegedly stolen last month from the same used-car dealer. The employees recognized the vehicle, and the thief, and called police. The temporary plate on the Jeep belonged to the dealership and there were still documents inside from the dealer.
The sales manager said, "I was left speechless." Can't blame him.
That thief is one d-u-m dude.
I am sure you folks in other parts of the country will be hearing about this idiot, but I thought I would give you a heads up.

2 comments:

Joan said...

So...what vehicle did this dummy want to get for his stolen trade-in? Was he looking to move up in the world???

Patti said...

Not sure. Yeah, he probably was looking to upgrade.
Too much, huh?