Monday, April 2, 2007

He's so knowledgeable

My husband is a voracious reader and has a lot of knowledge about a lot of subjects. I tease him sometimes and call him Mr. Know-It-All.

When I am conversing (!) with our children, I'll refer to him as "KIA" for short.
My issue du jour is that I want him to start blogging. He has many interests, from aviation and cars to cooking and music. He also loves reading about the history of state and interstate highways and byways, turnpikes, parkways and the like.
Go figure.

How do I get him to take the plunge into the blogosphere? Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Rhea said...

Show him this aviation blog. It's outstanding. It might inspire him:
Flight Level 390
http://flightlevel390.blogspot.com/

Lynn said...

I know so little about blogging (sis had to show me how to set mine up) that I can't help you :~( Let him know that Joan and I want to "meet" our adopted Brother-in-law...oh wait, that would probably make him never blog. lol

Joan said...

I too am married to a Mr. Know-It- All...his nickname is the "Sciolist." Since he loved sharing his knowledge, I actually set up the first blog in our family for him. He blogged for a while but then gave up. I, on the other hand, became jealous of his blog so I started my own. And the rest is history...

Patti said...

ah yes, the rest is history!
I will keep trying to motivate him.
Or cajole him into it.