Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm not happy :< (

So yesterday afternoon we find out they are going to close our three-person office. Just not sure when.
This does not make me happy.
This office is two miles from my house, and even less than that from my son's school. It couldn't be any more convenient for me.

My husband and I both thought this would eventually happen, the newspaper business being what it is these days.
I don't know too much about what my job future holds and don't want to get into specifics here, at least not at this point.

Just looking for a bit o' sympathy.

5 comments:

Joan said...

You definitely have my sympathy. What a bummer.

Patti said...

Thanks Joan.

Lynn said...

You get my sympathy vote as well. Keep us posted.

Patti said...

I will keep you posted.

Sarah Caron said...

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/wri/297074141.html

Fund your future career (see above). :)

You need a little humor during times like these.