Thursday, March 8, 2007

He steals our hearts


I knew something felt wrong: I haven't posted since Monday.

I have been thinking so much about this little guy, our niece's son, Adam Michael. This is another photo of him, also taken last Saturday.

I received a progress report today from the proud daddy and thankfully things are going along well. He said they are able to hold him "skin to skin" for one-hour increments, without oxygen assistance.
And the doctor said Adam is acting older than his age!
Thank you all for your concern.

4 comments:

Joan said...

I am so happy to hear about Adam's progress...please keep us informed!

Patti said...

thanks Joan - I appreciate your support

Lynn said...

Glad to hear that Adam is doing well and able to be off of oxygen for 1 hour at a time. That skin to skin contact is really important!

Patti said...

thank you, Lynn and when my sister-in-law (a.k.a. his grandma) sends an update I will be in touch.