Friday, July 6, 2007

Smart enough to blog ~

toothpaste for dinner

toothpastefordinner.com

It would be nice if I felt I was smart enough to blog today, but I don't. My head is feeling weird. Not pounding like a headache, but just full to overflowing with stuff.
I cannot accurately put into words here what I want to say. I have a lot to think about. I need a better-paying job and it is starting to gnaw at me because I actually love what I do. I don't want to win the lottery. I may joke about it but it's just joking.
I wouldn't even want tons of money. That brings its own responsibilities and headaches I'm sure. I just want to feel more secure.
I want to feel that it's true what they say "What goes around, comes around," and that by trying to do the right thing by everybody, family, friends, co-workers, I will somehow continue to be OK...
Is that burying my head in the sand?

4 comments:

the moose buyer said...

like I said in your latest blog, keep thinking good and positive thoughts and everything will work out.

You are way ahead of me in the blogging dept. Heck, I am still trying to figure out how to download my camera. I can't believe how small the print in the manual is. Oh well, I will take it to Joan and she will show me how!!!

Patti said...

thanks,Moosie

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi honey, not online too much since we are on the road, but i am here for a little while now. (not my usual four hours! ha ha) anyway, not ignoring you...

smiles, bee

Patti said...

thanks for saying hi Bee! safe travels to you and Sarge