Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Moi, 11 months

I think I showed signs of having been born with the anxiety gene even at the tender age you see here. ------->
As I grew, so did my anxiety. It's almost as big as I am now.
That's one reason I love to blog. It lets me release some of those anxious feelings. And I don't have to say anything out loud.

I can write about anything or nothing and anybody can read it and comment, or maybe decide not to comment.

I figure if my husband can put his high school yearbook picture on his blog, I can put a baby picture on mine.

7 comments:

the moose buyer said...

cute baby picture. I am surprised you don't have one taken on a pony. Didn't we all have one of those???

Patti said...

Moosie: I know my father did, but that was a really long time ago.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

awww, how sweet. what a cutie!!!

smiles, bee

Patti said...

thank you Miss Bee

Joan said...

OMG...what a cutie you were. I just love that hairdo...

Lynn said...

You look like one excited baby girl in that photo...how darling! I agree that blogging is a great place to 'test the waters' of our thoughts/feelings/anxieties. It's a community of people who all seem to care about the inanities of each others lives. I for one, am glad that you share yourself.

Patti said...

Joan: thanks. It looks kinda like Pebbles Flintstone, doesn't it?

Lynn: Yes, blogging is a great outlet ~ a wonderful community to have found.