Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We did it = ^. . ^ = = ^ . . ^ =

... and I have scratches on my hands and wrists to prove it.
We got both of the kitty cats to the v-e-t and back.
I'm exhausted. Good thing I'm on "vacation" this week. I can unwind now from that traumatic experience.
I did a lot of chasing for a while there. Ralph was getting upset, because he couldn't help.
Rigby went behind the furnace to hide, and somehow we lured him out.
I inadvertently left the closet-style door to the furnace and water heater area open, and now he is back behind the water heater again.
He'll come out when he's good and hungry. And dusty.
Linus is also hiding. They both have to unwind as well.

I forgot to take a picture of the two of them stuffed in the carrier. But we have to go back in two weeks for a booster shot, so I'll try to remember the camera then.

8 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

two weeks? good luck with that!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Patti said...

Thanks!

Mimi Lenox said...

Sounds traumatic!
Hope you're ok..

Dianne said...

siren has to be sedated to go to the v-e-t

one time we had to take the carrier apart around him so the vet could examine him!!

Mia is a piece of cake

taking both at the same time is like being a super hero

I salute you ;)

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Start getting them now...it could take a while!

Linda said...

Do you remember mercurichrome when we were kids? The red stuff that came in the dark bottle that you put on cuts and scratches? That stuff?

Yeah ... you might want to try to find some for the next trip to the v-e-t!

Patti said...

Mimi: I survived it.

Dianne: sedated? wow. And I thank you for the salute.

Bond: good thought!

Linda: remember it? I still use the stuff. Get some..a small bottle will last at least two decades!

storyteller said...

Oh ... I empathize. Getting my feral kitty in the carrier is a 2-3 person job and we always end up with battle scars.
Hugs and blessings,