Friday, December 12, 2008

~ Look up, the sky is beautiful ~

Photobucket

That Crazy Working Mom of three, Tisha, has launched a sky photo meme. I've been taking a lot of photos of the sky in recent months, and decided to participate.
I took these sunset (at 4:20 p.m.!) photos through the windshield as Ralph drove us home from a holiday party Saturday.

We were heading down Route 1 in West Haven, Ct., on our way to buy ourselves a jar candle. We ended up with the "Home for the Holidays" scent. Yes, it's true, we are an exciting couple!

To join the fun, go visit Tisha and post a picture or two.

6 comments:

Crazy Working Mom said...

Thanks so much for playing along.

I ♥ that first photo. It looks like someone did this with a paint brush! :) VERY nice!!!

Thank you so much for your support, Patti.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

very nice! i heard tonight is supposed to be the largest moon in 58 years so i'll see if i can get some shots, you might want to also!

linda says i can't post pictures of nekkid people so i didn't post my photo of nekkid sarge looking at the sky. drat.

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Patti said...

Tisha: Thanks for your support too!

Bee: You're so funny, Bee. No, absolutely no nekkidness in this meme ;-)

Linda said...

Yay! You joined in! And I love your sky photos, especially that first one with the lamp silhouette - gorgeous!

My cousin was telling me that "Christmas Wreath" by Yankee Candle is a great scent and takes her right back to 1974 or so and fresh cut trees. I may have to try to find one myself somewhere as I don't have a tree that smells (not that they seem to anymore anyway!).

Have a great Friday!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

cool skies....

storyteller said...

I'm working my way through the posts in my Reader and will get to Tish soon. My Haiku Sky Watch Friday is at my new WordPress blog ... Happily Retired Gal. This link will take you there ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
storyteller