Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve spirit


Apparently I'm also a late bloomer in getting into the Christmas spirit, but I eventually make it to that point. I think I'm there. I just decorated my printer. I love these little friends of mine.

No, I don't have too much time on my hands.
I'm sitting here ready to work, but it's too early to call anyone who probably has the day off and is still asleep, especially since it's cold and gray outside and there is a wintry mix thing going on. Brrrr.

5 comments:

Odat said...

How cute are they!!!!
What a day it is out there...i just tried to get the dog out to the back yard and couldn't open the gate cause i kept slidding down the lil incline from the ice...lol.

Anyhoo....Happy Holidays to you and yours!!!
Be well...
Peace

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

awww, how cute! merry christmas to y'all!

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

storyteller said...

I'm catching up after being so busy the last three days I didn't open my reader. These are cute indeed (as were the Ruby Tuesday 'angels' & other decorations). I'm glad Ralph got you a coffee pot. I wondered how you were managing ... seriously! As for getting cats into carriers ... I always enlist assistance with this task.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Hugs and blessings,

Dianne said...

thankfully it's rain and not ice here! I'm about to begin the pilgrimage to the MotherLand

Yes I'm headed to Brooklyn ;)

Merry Christmas!

Let's plan on meeting in person for 2009, I know we'd have a blast.

Patti said...

Odat: Have a wonderful holiday season!

Bee: Merry Christmas to you and Sarge!

Storyteller: Yes, I'm glad he got a coffee maker too! Thanks for thinking of me.

Dianne: I hope you had a safe trip to and from the Motherland..and yes, we should definitely get together sometime in '09.
Merry Christmas!