Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ruby Tuesday ~ Christmas angels

Our daughter in 1994. I spy a new Polly Pocket there!

Our son on Christmas Eve in 1996. He looks rather scared, but maybe he's just anticipating Santa Claus' arrival.


My mother's "retro" angel candlesticks from the 1950s. They weren't retro at the time though. They were up-to-date decorations.
If only I had gotten some red taper candles to put in the holders to add to my Ruby Tuesday post.
But alas, my holiday disorganization continues.

To see more Ruby Tuesday entries, visit our hostess, Mary T, The Teach. Thanks, Mary!

Sending wishes to all for a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah ~

4 comments:

maryt/theteach said...

Patti, great job! Love the pictures of the kids years ago... and the old fashioned angels! All the best to you and Ralph! Happy Ruby Tuesday! :)

Mimi Lenox said...

They are adorable. I remember Polly Pockets. I never had one (it was before my time...ahem) but I think my sister may have.

Your son looks very serious about something!
Great post.
I love the vintage decorations. They are so "in" these days.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

oh my kids loved the little Polly pockets. Your son looks like such a little man. And your daughter is a happy little one.

Linda said...

Aw, the kids are so cute and I don't think your son looks scared - I think he looks contemplative like wondering whether he got the cookies that Santa likes or not!