Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ruby Tuesday ~ seasonal fun

It's Tuesday and that means it's Ruby Tuesday here in the blogosphere. I invite you to come along with me as I experiment a bit with light and photos, all containing red, of course.~ ~ ~
This snowman decoration on a plastic frame was made by our great-nephew, Adam, who is not yet 2. Isn't he a talented toddler? Crafty.
It has an outline of his hand on the back of the frame. He also gave us an ornament featuring his photo. Not sure if his mom wants us to post his picture, but trust me, he's a cutie.

I love this gnome ornament below, because I love gnomes. At the bottom it says "Gnome for the Holidays."

And there's always Snoopy to bring a smile and wish us greetings of the season.


To see more Ruby Tuesday entries, visit Mary T, The Teach, at Work of the Poet.
Thanks go to Mary for hosting this meme!

12 comments:

maryt/theteach said...

Patti, these are wonderfully interesting ornaments and of course they are just right for Ruby Tuesday! I love that first one - a Ruby Hershey's kiss! :)

Dianne said...

I love the Kiss too! So many great reflections in it

ellen b. said...

Fun times with red/ruby! Happy New Year to you!!

Laura said...

Cute post! The kiss is my favorite too.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Hope you had a marvelous Birthday...

Cool reds...

Helen Bennett Harvey said...

just wonderful!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

All the red will soon be gone.....

Dianne said...

Happy Day After your Birthday to you! and to your daughter!!

storyteller said...

Hope your birthday was happy! Loved all the RED decorations ;--)
I played at Happily Retired Gal today.
Hugs and blessings,

Linda said...

Lovely ornaments and they fit in perfectly with your Ruby Tuesday meme. That's quite the kiss you've got there by the by!

Norm said...

beautiful decorations, love the first one too, so shiny, happy new year. I put mine at travel and photography..

In My Opinion said...

Ooh A gnome! I'll have to keep my eyes out for that!