Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snag and stuff, revisited - time for booster shot

Cameron and I can't get the cats into the carrier. They keep running and hiding.
I'm looking at the empty carrier, ready to cry. Well, almost.
I even looked at the handy tips here at www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Cat-Into-a-Pet-Carrier, and I
I had already done most of them.

They mention TGIF, which stands for Tail Goes in First. Well, maybe that's the ideal, but after awhile I don't care if Tummy goes in first.

I need help, and I have help, and I still can't meet this challenge.

OK, blog break is over. Gonna try one more time...

Update - 10:13 a.m. - After more than an hour of attempting to get them out of their hiding places, I had to call the v-e-t and reschedule to Friday morning. Airhead 55 will be disappointed when he comes home, but c'est la vie when living with felines.

3 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

rut ro...those darn cats!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh no!!! they outsmarted you?

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxooxox

Linda said...

I guess when the boys don't want to go - the boys DON'T want to go, eh?!