Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Creative Photo # 15 - Week 4

Ah, Paris. The Louvre.
I wish I were back there.

But I was there...and so was our daughter. Yay for that. If I had known at the time I was going to be blogging four years in the future I may have taken more and better photos.
But that was long before I knew Roger at Idaho Photo, and his Creative Photography contest.

This photo of a skylight in one of the huge galleries of The Louvre is my entry in this week's competition.
To view some wonderful and much more creative entries, I urge you to visit Roger at Idaho Photo and click on the Creative Photo tab.

7 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

oh you are so lucky you got to go there.

Patti said...

Queen: Yes, I was fortunate

Linda said...

I don't think I shall ever get there personally so I shall just have to live vicariously through your blog!

What a great looking skylight, I can only imagine how it must have felt standing there and looking up at it.

Unknown said...

HA! I knew where it was taken the very first second I saw the photo. It's phantastic - you caught the Louvre's "magic" (Whenever I was there I felt like visiting a magical place through a wayback machine).

If you'll ever return to Paris, please let me know - it's that <---------> far on the map from my home *wink*

Sanni @ Life...

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

The skyscape viewing from beneathe it must have been pretty awesome! :)

Happy Thanksgiving Patti!!!

Napaboaniya APAD

RW said...

I would love to go to The Louvre! Thanks for sharing Patti!! And have a Happy Thanksgiving!! :D

April said...

I love that skylight dome! The Louvre is one place I would like to visit some day,