Thursday, November 13, 2008

Destroying our house and belongings, one claw swipe at a time

One of my destructo boys, Rigby, has had some fun times with what used to be an intact phone book. When I work I spread out on this computer desk, and there is not much room with the printer right next to me.
So the phone book often ends up on the floor. Just where Rigby likes it.
Cats are funny - they're so nonchalant. He'll just saunter over and go to town with his claws on the pages. He has destroyed the As, the Bs, and the Cs up to Ch.
But I just sit here and smile. I've never taken it away from him! We have more phone books and there is always the Internet these days to find phone numbers.

Now I have to catch him in the act and take some photos of his destructive behavior. I'm ready..

4 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Do you really think he's going to let you catch him. That would take all the fun out of it.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well at least he's doing his job, right? ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Linda said...

At least he isn't clawing the sides of your furniture! Can't wait to see the "action shots"!

Helen Bennett Harvey said...

Well, I have heard of negative attention seeking....and this cute little man appears to have made it an art!