Thursday, November 27, 2008

Exciting holiday post


Time: 7:30 a.m. or thereabouts

Scene: Yours truly at computer, sipping coffee. The kitties had breakfast, not to worry.

What I'm Doing: Breezing through tons of Thanksgiving clip art images, Cornucopias, Pilgrims, etc., to get just the right one for today's post.

Why I'm Doing This: Putting off doing that "raw turkey stuff" for a bit longer...you know how it is.

I'll be back...


P.S. That autumn leaf is supposed to be animated, but it's not moving. Darn.


2 comments:

Dianne said...

I just finished all that raw stuff!

Now I need to clean the bathroom but first a break for some coffee

Happy Turkey :)

Linda said...

I wasn't even out of bed at 7:30 this morning; I slept in until about 8:30 and then got up to prepare the butternut squash for today's dinner at my mom's. I had blisters on my right hand to prove it! That was one tough squash to peel apparently!