Monday, November 24, 2008

Ruby Tuesday * Gobble, gobble

Ruby Tuesday is here again. This turkey made out of Legos and his Pilgrim companion will make up the table centerpiece for us on Thanksgiving. I may add a jar candle to the decor. We're kinda fancy around here, I know. Woo hoo!

The Pilgrim girl had a Pilgrim boyfriend, but he lost his head, literally. I haven't gotten around to gluing it back onto his shoulders.

Here's Mr. Lego Turkey next to the Christmas cactus, which is out of focus, I realize. That's because in this post we're focusing on Thanksgiving. Hahahahaha!

Ralph told me to say that.
Actually the turkey is rather out of focus too, now that I take a second look.
So I have a bit of red to offer for Ruby Tuesday. Mostly what I want to say is Happy Thanksgiving to all my blog friends. Have a great holiday!

To see lots of Ruby Tuesday entries, visit Mary T, The Teach, at Work of the Poet.

13 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I love things made out of Leggo's.

Carletta said...

Hi Patty,
I like this kind of fancy - cute.
I see Ralph posted a really cute couple of kids!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Many Blessings.

judi/Gmj said...

Giggling here, I love the lego turkey!

Rambling Woods said...

Oh..that is so clever..I love leggos.

New Rambling Woods Site

Mimi Lenox said...

Here's to a fine and happy Thanksgiving in the Ralph and Patti household. You're royalty ya know. Just sayin....

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

That's so cool, Lego is great stuff!!

Linda said...

Patti, you just crack me up - you're such a turkey sometimes!! And I do mean that in a good way, really I do!

Dora said...

The lego turkey is very cute!

Ivanhoe said...

I think your turkey is cute. Thanksgiving doesn't have to be all shmancy-pancy. It's all about the family. Happy Thanksgiving to you :o)

Pea in a Pod said...

The Leggo turkey is cute:) Nice photos,Patti!~

Cheers,
Yen

Anil P said...

The turkey has come out well. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Dianne said...

I LOVE your fancy holiday decor accent pieces - they're great

I wonder - did the Pilgrim girl perhaps behead the Pilgrim boy?

Helen Bennett Harvey said...

Ruby is better off without her boyfriend - and that is a lucky turkey, he did not lose his head!

Happy Thanksgiving!!