Saturday, November 8, 2008

A lovely award with one condition ~ must do meme

Duchess Linda of Are We There Yet? received this from her friend, Connie, of Brain Foggles and she was kind enough to include me and Ralph among those she chose for this honor, and for that I say merci beaucoup.

The only problem is now I have to complete a meme, and come up with six things that make me happy. Ralph already did this, so it may be difficult for me not to copy him! Mine will no doubt be more succinct than his.

1. Spending time with my family.
2. Enjoying a delicious dinner on a Saturday night, prepared by Ralph, chef extraordinaire.
3. Looking at old photos, and taking lots more photos of everyday life.
4. Finding an interesting story to write for my job, and likewise for my blog.
5. Feeling a sense of accomplishment after teaching a Sunday School class.
6. Meeting new friends in the blogosphere, and passing on an award like this one to them.

And the recipients are: (drum roll, please)

1. Queen Mimi of Mimi Writes

2. Roger of Idaho Photo (I know you're on sabbatical but you can play someday)

3. Joan of The Erstwhile Librarian

4. Michael C of The Wonderful World of Nothing Worthwhile

5. Lynn of A Tired Mama (maybe this will get you back into the blogosphere)

6. Tammy of Queen-Size Funny Bone


Have fun!


8 comments:

Linda said...

Sending a virtual high-five your way for a job well done! See? That wasn't so hard, was it? Surely a journalist of your abilities and talents had no problem with that at all!

Now go enjoy a Chef Ralph inspired meal and give my compliments to the chef for a well-done on his own award/meme!

Patti said...

Linda: thanks and I will indeed enjoy dinner being made by Chef Ralph ~

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wonderful list patti!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Patti said...

Bee: we were looking at each other's "Happy Lists" at the same time.

Mimi Lenox said...

I have put this on my MUST DO list.Thanks for the tag!

RW said...

Thank you Patti I'll try to get to it! And you Rock!! :D

Mimi Lenox said...

I am here to claim the award (yippee!) and the meme. Six things...six things..hmm.....I'm in a pseudo funk ya know. This might be hard.

RW said...

Thank you again Patti I just did the meme! :D