Friday, November 2, 2007

So many men, so little time?

Joan passed this along to me, but I'm not able to think of any real responses.
“Ten Literary Characters I Would Totally Make Out With If I Were Single and They Were Real But I’m Not, Single I Mean, I Am Real, But I’m Also Happily Married and Want to Stay That Way So Maybe We Should Forget This.”

(This is not easy, she said to herself, worried what others would think of her.)

1) The Prince from Sleeping Beauty
2) The Prince from Snow White

3) The Prince from Cinderella
4) The Prince from Beauty and the Beast

I can't think of anyone else. I lose at this meme.

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Well, a princess does deserve a prince. Evidently there aren't that many to choose from. Besides you've already found Prince Homer...what more could you want?

Patti said...

This is true, Lynn ~ Prince Homer is the man

Joan said...

Nuts...Lynn stole my line. Yes, you're lucky to have found your Prince Homer. That said, have you ever noticed how perfectly bland and non-descript those princes were in Disney movies? They all seemed interchangeable.

Patti said...

they did seem interchangeable, but it's all I could think of (my brain is tired and full of too much)

Homer is definitely not bland

Odat said...

So I gather you like Princes? ;-)
Peace

Patti said...

Odat: suppose so!

Linda said...

Heck, I can't find a real man never mind a literary one! Good thing no one passed this meme on to me as I'd have to pass on it! There are some things I just don't want to think about!

the moose buyer said...

I am still waiting for my prince to show up...sigh....

Casdok said...

Love your way of thinking!!

sari said...

What? No Mr. Darcy?