Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween wrap-up

In an hour and a half we had 136 ghouls, goblins, vampires, fairy princesses, hobos and more knock on our door. Spiderman was here; so was A-Rod.
And all but the tiniest (they can barely talk so they have an excuse) said 'Thank you.'
It was a lot of kiddos.
Kid Two terrified Trick or Treaters by standing like a statue next to Ralph's van in the driveway.
A few children poked him, not sure if he were real. He dressed as V from the 2006 thriller "V for Vendetta." No, I did not see that movie. Nor will I ever see it.
Ever.

7 comments:

Joan said...

Wow...136 kids?!?!? I'm impressed. We never get even half that (maybe not even a quarter) and tonight has started out really really slowly. Thank goodness we can return our unopened bags of candy to the Big Box Warehouse. It's either that or indulge ourselves and watch our waists and hips grow larger and larger.

Lynn said...

That's a lot of candy to hand out! Ten loves to be scared...Elle not so much. Me...I'm glad that Halloween is over!

Casdok said...

I loved that movie!

Odat said...

Very nice!!!
Peace

Linda said...

Never saw that movie myself but looks like he did a fantastic job dressing up as I have seen the character before. No trick-or-treaters ever come up our road so I didn't have to buy a single bit of candy. Not sure if that's good or bad!

Christy said...

I went out to eat on Halloween at a place called Border Cafe. The waitors and waitresses were in costume. One person was dressed as V and I was totally spooked. He was tall and nearly floated through the restaurant. Very creepy. Too sauve. I might have had to skip your house.

Patti said...

Joan: don't return candy!!

Lynn:I'm glad it's over too

Casdok:I'm surprised - I'd be too scared

Odat: Thanks!

Linda: No trick or treaters?!?

Christy: he was really creepy-looking