Monday, November 26, 2007

An interesting side note

On Saturday I met with a real estate agent who showed me two houses for my mother to lease while her fire and smoke-damaged house is being renovated.
One is in the center of her town, across from the Green and adjacent to the parking lot of a historic Congregational Church.
She will be moving into it soon, maybe by the end of the week.
We drove to the other vacant house, about two miles away in the same town. The brick Cape is not in live-in condition but has potential for someone who is a contractor.

I was stunned because it is adjacent to the parking lot of a Catholic church.

Both houses abut church property. Coincidence? I think not.

8 comments:

Michael C said...

Maybe the houses will be blessed
;-)

Patti said...

Michael!! you are back..I haven't visited you in over a week, with all this stuff.
good to see you ;-)

Lynn said...

Cue "Twilight Zone" music. I think it is not a coincidence. Sounds like we may be talking Divine intervention;~)

Odat said...

Someone is looking out for her besides you ;-)

(Come pick up your award!)

Peace

Christy said...

Wow that is extraordinary that both properties were near Churches. =o)

the moose buyer said...

well, I imagine that houses across from Churches would either be the safest houses OR I was thinking, would I want God watching me ALL the time???? I think not!!

Joan said...

Hmmm...I'm thinking there's a divine message in these houses so close to the churches. That's definitely a good sign.

Mimi Lenox said...

How very non-coincidental!