Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday scene

Sipping coffee, refreshing my memory of the story of David and Goliath...
Yes, it's my turn again to teach Sunday School. The maximum number of kiddos in the class is five. I think I can handle that.
And as a bonus, Kid Two may assist me. He seemed to enjoy working with the little ones last time he was with me.
The church pays teens a small amount to help with the nursery (we have two new members who are infants) or to assist in the class. Any amount of money Cam can earn for himself is a small blessing, since funds are so tight around here.
Ah well, enough financial talk. Back to reviewing the story and the craft we are going to make in class.Now if I can just find my slingshot...

OK, I'm kidding!

6 comments:

Casdok said...

Sounds like fun! Hope kid 2 had a good time!

Linda said...

I think a slingshot would have made for a perfect visual aide!

Patti said...

Casdok: I didn't need Kid Two..I only had one pupil today.

Linda: I don't think I should bring violence into a Sunday School lesson.
;-)

Lynn said...

I'm still working on kids getting paid for helping out. Where we serve, it's all volunteer, from the ushers to the Sunday school teachers, to the kids (like Elle) helping out. Maybe we should switch to your place of worship.lol

Patti said...

Lynn: it's kinda far away LOL

Mimi Lenox said...

Something For You