Tuesday, November 13, 2007

You gotta have friends

The one and only Mimi, Queen of Memes, bestowed this wonderful honor upon me Monday :

It's The Colors of Friendship award and I truly appreciate it.
I have chosen four female blogger friends whose opinions I trust, and whose comments I always look forward to!
(Drumroll please) I present this award to those bloggin' sisters in California, Joan and Lynn, their cousin, Ina, and Odat.
Joan was the very first blogger I met, and through her found Lynn's blog. I've followed their journeys, to Ireland and Disneyland(!), and have learned a lot about them over the past 10 months.
Ina, "The Moose Buyer," is a plain-spoken blogger. Moosie always has a kind word and a straightforward comment for me to ponder.
Then there is Odat, a New Yorker whose real name is Kathleen. Ralph found her and I'm so glad he did!
She is one funny person and her blog is a joy to visit.
I hope you all enjoy putting this award on your blog, which I'm about to do myself.

6 comments:

Odat said...

AWWWWWWWW! Thank you for this! You just made my day!
Peace

Patti said...

Odat, you are most welcome

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

great choices!

smiles, bee

Patti said...

Bee: yep!

Lynn said...

Aw shucks...thanks. I am speechless (which for me is a pretty amazing feat).

Patti said...

Lynn: you're welcome ~ glad I could render you speechless for a minute