Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A wonderful surprise ~

When I got up this morning I was thrilled to learn that the one and only Empress Bee had honored me with the Thoughtful Blogger Award.
That was thoughtful of her. I'm not being facetious. I know Miss Bee knows lots o' bloggers! This is a prestigious award and I am indeed touched.


Miss Bee received the award from Sandee at Comedy Plus, and now I am going to have to pick five bloggers who inspire me...stay tuned.
The qualifications for Thoughtful Blogger status are (to cut and paste from Sandee's blog) :

For those who answer blog comments, emails, and make their visitors feel at home on their blogs. For the people who take others feelings into consideration before speaking out and who are kind and courteous. Also for all of those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping others bloggers design, improve, and fix their sites. This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others.

For the award rules, please go visit Sandee.

My choices are: the lovely Lynn at A Tired Mama; her cousin, Ina, The Moose Buyer; her royal highness, Mimi, Queen of Memes; that loveable geek, Sari; and Michael C, who writes volumes about nothing worthwhile.
I believe I did this right. If not, someone will let me know. I hope.

11 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

perfect.

smiles, bee

Patti said...

thank you again, Miss B.

sari said...

Thank you, Patti. You're so nice. And thoughtful.

:-)

Patti said...

you're welcome, Sari.

Mimi Lenox said...

Patti! You sweet blogger you.....thank you so much. I am truly honored. You are one of the most thoughtful bloggers I have ever known and so deserve this award.

What a nice surprise. I will post it proudly and pass it on.

Joan said...

Congratulations on your well deserved award!!! Good for you!

Lynn said...

You are too too kind! I'm flushed with excitement. Thank you so much!

Patti said...

Mimi, Queen of Puddles, post it proudly!

Joan: Congrats to you too.

Lynn: It's well deserved.

Michael C said...

Very cool. Thanks!!!
I like the description of this ward...a lot!

the moose buyer said...

thanks patti for this wonderful award. As soon as I learn how to post it on my blog, it will be there. I swear when Joan gets back from up north, she and I are going to meet for blog classes. I want to post pictures and stuff like you guys do. It's definitely time for me to move into this century.

Patti said...

Michael: I like it too!!
Moose: I only know a little so far