Monday, July 23, 2007

I think it's the chair

I had to limit my blogging time yesterday because of an achin' neck. I only sat for a while and commented on OPBs (other peoples' blogs) and then relinquished the computer to Ralph.

At the moment I am typing standing up, because it takes the pressure off my neck.

The old manual wheelchair I've been using has lost its luster. I will have to sit here later on today to work, so I had better find another chair. Maybe a wooden kitchen chair will do the trick.

8 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well honey just sit in ralph's lap! for goodness sakes, i'm sure he won't mind! sorry about your neck, get to the bone cracker's (what my grandma used to call the chiropractor) and he'll make you all better...

smiles, bee

Patti said...

I just may go to the bone cracker. I think my grandfather also called the chiropractor that! He swore by him in his later years.ire it

Lynn said...

I'm thinking if you follow Empress Bee's advise, you may not get any blogging done. How about putting a pillow, or cushion, on the old manual wheelchair...would that help?

Patti said...

Lynn: thanks, that's what I had been using. Now I'm using a kitchen chair with a pillow. Not any better, I'm afraid.
:-(

Michael C said...

Hope you feel better. I use an old wooden desk char it that is not very comfy.

Patti said...

Thanks, Michael. And I pictured you in a big leather chair...

Joan said...

I discovered a long time ago that computer-ing can be bad for your health! I have a supposed ergonomically designed chair but my back kills me every time. Feel better.

Patti said...

thanks, Joan