Monday, July 16, 2007

Just for fun

Got this in an e-mail today:

Three nuns were attending a hockey game and three men were sitting directly behind them.
Because their habits were partially blocking the view, the men decided to badger the nuns, hoping that they'd get annoyed enough to move to another area.
In a very loud voice, the first guy said, "I think I'm going to move to Utah. There are only 100 nuns living there."
The second guy said, "I want to move to Montana. There are only 50 nuns living there."
The third guy said, "I want to go to Idaho. There are only 25 nuns living there."

One of the nuns turned around, looked at the men, and in a very sweet and calm voice said, "Why don't you go to hell. There aren't any nuns there."


5 comments:

Lynn said...

Not a very nice nun...was she? hahahheeheehee (this made me laugh)

Joan said...

Ah...Rick would tell you he's met several nuns very much like that one!!! Thanks for the giggle.

Patti said...

Lynn: but she was honest.
Joan: you're welcome.

The Curmudgeon said...

These were the nuns I remember from grade school surely!

Patti said...

Welcome back Mr. Curmudgeon sir.;-)