Monday, October 6, 2008

~ Ruby Tuesday ~

Today during my "lunch hour," in quotes because I work from home, I took a ride to our local state park to see how the fall foliage was coming along.

It wasn't. Most of the leaves on the trees were still green.
As I was leaving, someone drove into the park in a bright red Ford pickup. I tried to capture it as it passed by me, but the camera wasn't cooperating.
Here is what I got:

This is my Ruby Tuesday entry.
To join the fun and see lots of photos containing a little or a lot of red, visit Mary, The Teach.


11 comments:

shutter happy jenn said...

Oh that is a great shot! Great timing on the red pick-up!

My RT entries are posted here and here. Happy Tuesday!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Country road take me home...

Pea in a Pod said...

That's a nice shot! Mine is posted HERE. Happy RT!~

Linda said...

Well I think it came out just right! Excellent shot!

We don't have much for color in this part of the state yet either ... soon?

BNS said...

That works just fine for a Ruby Tuesday image. I like it.

Bobbie in Hawaii

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Gone will be the greens and welcoming in the reds :)

Napaboaniya APAD

Grandma Faith said...

I think your picture turned out very well. It is full of emotion. Parting is such sweet sorrow. Good bye red truck!

♥peachkins♥ said...

love the colors in the photo...

Pia K said...

That's a really nice capture, the picture makes a lovley sentiment. Happy Ruby Tuesday!

EG CameraGirl said...

Personally, I LIKE what you got. ;-) Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Dianne said...

I like it too!! the truck in the distance gives the shot a sense of motion and travel.

the trees here are pretty much still green too.