Monday, October 20, 2008

Ruby Tuesday

Imagine my delight when I spied this row of trees with mostly red leaves as we were driving through downtown Hartford Saturday. "Ruby Tuesday!" I exclaimed to Airhead 55.

~ ~ ~

Couldn't find any decoration with a bit of red, but I did find a rather sweet- looking young man checking out his Halloween candy (in 2002).
The Kit Kat wrappers are red, and the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups wrappers are orange, and that's made from red.

;-D

Check out all the Ruby Tuesday entries by visiting Mary, The Teach.




Happy Ruby Tuesday!

9 comments:

Dora said...

He can't decide which one to take? Hmmm...my suggestion: take all. ;p

shutter happy jenn said...

Oh yeah..if he can't think which one to take, then take all! =) The trees look so wonderful!

My Ruby Tuesday entries are posted here and here. Please drop by if you have some time. Thanks a lot!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

I'll be glad to help him pick....as well as finish them up!! :P
Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Napaboaniya APAD

Carletta said...

Hi Patti,
The row of red trees was a great find!
Oh the joys of the night's 'stash!'

I love that orange tree below!

Grandma Faith said...

Pretty red leaves on the trees! Candy, candy, I want candy, too!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

you forgot his rosey red cheeks.

Linda said...

Beautiful foliage on those trees! I've got mostly orange foliage on my blog again today with some beautiful trees I found around Norwich the other day - in the cemetery of course!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

That is some row of trees...

Funny how our daily lives are now affected by things like Ruby Tuesday and Creative Photo etc...

Dianne said...

those trees are gorgeous

we posted about 50 people apart today!! the past couple of weeks we've been side by side, I miss ya LOL