Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Not spooky v. spooky ~ Part 2

OK, I've got some more.

Not spooky: Friendly scarecrow. Even though I took the photo outside at night, it's not scary.
Spooky: Yeah, this one is. And I also took it outside, at night. Could you tell?









Not spooky: Jack O'Lantern sitting on a railing. Notice semi-spooky orange light coming from neighbor's yard.









Spooky: "Apparition" snapping photo of Paris from atop the Eiffel Tower. Is it me? Or is it my daughter? I really don't remember.

That's all for now.

4 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I can't wait for Halloween.

Mimi Lenox said...

OK. Confession.

Scarecrows scare me.
I'll just be seein' ya, Patti..

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

That last picture is a little spooky, having seen ur shadow suddenly on the glass panel! :P

Napaboaniya APAD

Linda said...

That second one looks like someone turned on the "bat light" to call Batman to the rescue!