Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tagged - and by an attorney no less

That curmudgeonly attorney from the Windy City tagged me with the 7 Ps meme, and I accepted.
Now to get to work. On the tag. Not on work. No way. Much better to avoid work...

To quote The Curmudgeon:
"The idea is this: You take these seven "P" words and sort of fill in the implied blanks about yourself."

Passion - I have passion. But do I have to tell people about it?

Purpose - What's the purpose of this meme?

Pursuit - Of happiness? All one can do is try.

Position - Low woman on totem pole.

Pummeling - I give myself one on a regular basis.

Progress - I do see some. It's all baby steps.

Personality - I've got one; really I do.

Now...who to tag. I pick three ladies I don't think will hate me when they read this: Lynn, Joan, and Ina.

This was fun!


11 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

good answers patti!

smiles, bee

The Curmudgeon said...

You see progress on pummeling yourself? Yikes!

Patti said...

Bee: thanks - I shall think about the one you gave me

curmudge: yes, I do

Odat said...

Pretty Positive Post!
Peace!

Patti said...

Odat: Thanks, I realize I should have added "Patti" to continue the P theme...

Shelby said...

I think you did great!

the moose buyer said...

I will accept the challenge when I have a little time. Joan is discomputered until the weekend and Lynn is at Alcatraz (as a tourist only - stop laughing) so hers will have to wait too.

Patti said...

Shelby: I appreciate that!

Moosie: I am looking forward to your post. ;-)

Lynn said...

After reading Joan's post, I don't know if, or when, I will have internet access after I get home. I will try this as soon as I can.

Mimi Lenox said...

How did this great meme get past the Queen of Memes?? WHO did this to ME??!! I like it. May I use it?

P.S. I really need to get over myself.

Patti said...

Queen Mimi: of course you may use it!!