Saturday, August 11, 2007

I remember meme, Mimi

I finally did this meme, and I hope Mimi, Queen of Memes, will forgive my tardiness and not throw me in the dungeon at Bloggingham Palace. Or force me to try on her pencil skirt, or play the piano, or sing opera.
I duly fear any of those fates, I daresay. Hell hath no fury like a Mimi scorned, I've heard.

LAYER 1 – On the Outside
Name: Patricia M. V.
Birth Date: Dec. 29, 1929
Current Status: Married
Eye Color: Blue/Green (depending on the lighting)
Hair Color: Brown, with stripes of gray

LAYER 2 On the Inside
I am: German, Irish, Scottish, English, Norwegian
My Fear: Success
My weaknesses: buy one, get two free
My Perfect Pizza: Tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella, basil (OK, I copied Ralph)

LAYER 3Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My thoughts first waking up : What day is it?
My bedtime : 10 p.m., or thereabouts
My most missed memory: home cooking

LAYER 4 - My Pick
Pepsi or coke : Coke, regular not diet
Single or group dates : Neither
Adidas or Nike : Adidas
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Heavenly Hash or Cookies 'n Cream
Cappuccino or Coffee : coffee, cream no sugar

LAYER 5 - Do You…
Smoke : Never
Curse : Does s-h-- count?
Take a shower : yes
Have a crush : the mailman (woops!)
Think you’ve been in love : I am, despite my crush (he's married)
Go to school : Not now
Want to get married : 21 years happily
Believe in yourself : Always
Think you’re a health freak : no

LAYER 6 - In the Past
Drank alcohol: college
Gone to the mall : Went to Sears to buy a coffee maker in June (copied Ralph here, too)
Been on stage : in kindergarten
Eaten sushi : yes
Dyed your hair: never

LAYER 7 - Have You Ever:
Played a stripping game: Jamais! (plagiarized again, I admit)
Changed who you were to fit in: No

LAYER 8Are You Hoping…
Get married: Am happily to aforementioned Ralph (Airhead 55)

LAYER 9 - In a Guy:
Best eye colour : icy blue
Best hair colour : brown with gray highlights coming through
Short hair or long hair : short and neat

LAYER 10What Were You Doing:
One minute ago: eating a grilled cheese sandwich
One Hour ago : leaving "The Simpsons" movie
Month ago : working I guess
Year ago : enjoying Cape Cod

LAYER 11Finish The Sentences:
I love : being home with family
I feel : anxious too much
I hate : mean people
I hide : chocolate
I miss : Ralph being able to walk
I need : to get a better paying job

I hope her highness the Queen of Memes will approve of my work.
Thank you for reading.
Tagging...
Odat
Sari

8 comments:

Odat said...

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...I'll do it...lol...Thanks. It sounds like fun!
PS the simpsonizer to too busy for me to do mine now...
Peace

Lynn said...

If you were really born in 1929, then you would be my mom's sister instead of mine;~D I enjoyed reading about you.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i don't think you were born in 1929, shoot you'd be lots older than me and i'm older that dirt honey! ha ha

smiles, bee

Linda said...

1929? Wow! You're doing quite well for your age! What's your secret because I'm falling apart at the seams!! Inquiring minds wanna know! :-)

Joan said...

Wow...1929...you sure did get yourself a trophy husband. Let's see...someone born in 1929 is how much older than someone born in 1955? You do the math. :~)

Patti said...

You guys are close readers! I threw that in there for giggles....actually it's 1939.

In her meme Mimi said she was born in 1820...

Mimi Lenox said...

I was born in 1820. Don't you remember all those Queens in your history book?

You are OUT OUT OUT of the dreaded dungeon. What a fun meme you wrote. I learned a lot about you.
The MAILman??! Does Ralph know?
(oops, he does now) Scandalous!

We all know what a sweetheart you are. So glad you're in the blogworld.

Mimi

Patti said...

thank you, your royal highness ~