Sunday, August 5, 2007

From the (e)mail bag

Just for giggles:

At the church's marriage seminar for husbands, the priest asked Luigi, who was about to celebrate his 50th wedding anniversary, to take a few minutes and share some insight into how he managed to stay married to the same woman all these years.

Luigi replied to the audience "Well, I'v-a tried to treat-a her well, spend-a the money on her, but-a, da best-a is-a dat I took her to Italy for the 20th-a anniversary!

The Priest immediately commented, "Luigi, you are an amazinginspiration to all the husbands here! Please tell the audience what you are planning for your wife for your 50th
anniversary..."
Luigi proudly replied, "I'm-a gonna go and-a get her."

7 comments:

the moose buyer said...

I a-love da joke.

Pawlie Kokonuts said...

Ba-da-bing. Is this mike working?

Lynn said...

Hahaha, heeheehee. I-a think-a this-a is-a funny kinda joke!

Patti said...

Moosie, PK and Lynn: I'm-a glad-a you like-a da joke.

Odat said...

LOL, good one!
Peace

Joan said...

Guffaw...that's a good one!!!

Linda said...

I'm-a gonna have-a da good laugh over this-a one!