I've been tagged by Joan
to come up with ten (10!) interesting habits or facts about myself in a game of Chinese Freeze Tag.
Being the novice that I am I admit to a case of the jitters. But here goes:
1. I like to blog. It's therapeutic. And you can do it anytime, without having to get dressed or brush your teeth.
2. I like writing in general.
3. I wear a size 10 shoe (Joan told us her shoe size, so I thought I'd follow in her footsteps)
4. I'm 5'8".
5. I stopped wearing contact lenses when I needed a trifocal prescription.
6. I collect gnomes (regular visitors already know that important fact).
7. I love to see how much my children have accomplished in their lives.
8. I look forward to seeing how much more they will achieve.
9. I wish (as do all bloggers I'm sure) I could get a book deal after my blog is discovered by a literary agent looking for the next...
10. I hope my sense of humor shows through my writing, at least some of the time.
Like my blog friend and Joan's sister, Lynn,
I'm not going to tag anyone. I can't because I do not yet have enough blogosphere contacts to do that. I could only come up with three bloggers, other than Lynn, my husband, and Empress Bee, who all were tagged by Joan. So I guess that is it for now. ~