Monday, May 21, 2007

Dang - I fell asleep

I am seriously thinking of changing the name of my blog to "An Extremely Tired Mama."

(But in deference to Lynn, my tired blog friend and a mother of two, I won't.) It would, however, be an accurate description of moi.

Yesterday I was busy all day and overtired from a busy Saturday and I, well...I fell asleep a few minutes into the 400th anniversary episode of "The Simpsons" which I had planned on watching. Homer tried to wake me up, but I drifted off again when he left the room.

Dang.

6 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well i missed it too! oh. and the other 399 as well. sigh...

smiles, bee

Patti said...

Guess I am in good company, bee!

Michael C said...

Don't worry, I chose that exact block of time to give the twins a bath - I missed it too!!

Lynn said...

Tell me...did you record the show? Here's the good news...if you didn't record it, you will have a 'brand new episode' to watch during the summer reruns;~)

As far as not being able to keep your eyes open for 1 more second, what a drag that it happened during the show. Hope that you feel rested now;~)

Patti said...

Michael: sorry you also missed it.


Lynn: nope, I didn't record it. That would have taken planning. ;~)

Joan said...

I've taken to watching TV in my computer chair rather than lying in bed or on the sofa since any prone position puts me right to sleep. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...