Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Some turkey giggles and gobbles

Getting into the Thanksgiving spirit early...

If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for?
Their age.


What kind of music did the Pilgrims like?
Plymouth Rock.


Should you have your whole family for Thanksgiving dinner?
No, you should just have the turkey.

What sound does a turkey's phone make?
Wing Wing.


When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving?
In the dictionary.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~


I was just visiting Vinny Bond, and he was talking about the minutia he sometimes puts on his blog.

Well I'd hazard a guess that I have him beat on the minutia
stuff with this post.

Hope you liked the silly riddles you just read. I had an icky day and I needed something to cheer me up, so I am posting this now instead of next week.

Here's a special one I just found for our music expert, Vinny Bond:

Why was the turkey the drummer in the band?


Now think ... you'll get it ...















Because he had the drumsticks!


Tomorrow I shall be serious again.











7 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

no need to be serious! just have fun when you can, that's my motto, as long as no one or nothing is hurt, fun rules!

smiles, bee
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Helen Bennett Harvey said...

that was simply delightful!

But remember: the most important thing about a turkey is not to eat it - that is what tofurkey is for!!!

Michele said...

Funny! Could have used these last month for Thanks giving!! LOL

Gattina said...

and I sit here with 83° under palm trees in the sunshine, lol !

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

TWO mentions !!!

Wow...hehehehe I loved the humor...

Patti said...

Bee: I know, I shouldn't worry about it. Fun does rule.

Helen: thanks ;-) - yuck on the tofurkey

Michele: your thanksgiving is at a much better time, closer to the harvest

Gattina: enjoy!

Vinny: I'm glad you got a smile out of it.

Linda said...

There is absolutely positively no need for you to be serious - we love it when you're our silly Princess Patti!