Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dona Nobis Pacem

Today is BlogBlast for Peace ~ a day for bloggers everywhere to express on a peace globe of their creation their wish for world peace.
It's fitting that it comes on the heels of our Presidential election on Tuesday, for no matter who we supported, I think we all want our lives to be peace-filled.


To participate and to read more about the origins of Blog Blast, visit Mimi, founder of the Peace Globe movement in the blogosphere. She has an entire gallery of peace globes on her blog, sent to her from all over the world. It will inspire you.

11 comments:

j said...

What Mimi has accomplished IS inspiring.

Peace to you today and always.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

peace to you patti dear!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Travis Cody said...

Mimi continues to inspire, as do all those who participate and spread the word.

Peace.

~*~Patty S said...

Cute kitty kats!
Sending *Peace*Love*Light* to ALL!

Dianne said...

Patti their pose is so touching!! Did they know they would be mascots for peace? It looks like they did :)

Mimi is an inspiration.

And you are, as my Nana would say, a good soul.

Linda said...

Not Peace Globing it this time around but am doing my part by participating in a few random acts of kindness instead.

I'm sure this will disappoint the Queen a bit but it's just something I felt strongly about and felt that, in this case, I needed to be true to myself.

However, I definitely wish peace to you and Ralph and the kitties!

ShannonW said...

Great peace globe..peace to you and yours.

Mimi Lenox said...

I love this purrrrfectly peaceful globe. I hope you have had a peaceful day in the blogosphere and all is well in the great state of Connecticut.

Hugs and peace to you and yours,
Mimi

Pam said...

nice peace globe...here's wishing peace to you and yours x

thx for stopping by my blog :)

RW said...

Peace Patti!! :D

Unknown said...

Love & Peace to you, the cuties and Ralph!

Sanni