Friday, November 14, 2008

Dogs, cats, birds, hamsters ~ u name it, we luv it

I'm reposting this because there were no comments Sunday and I feel like nobody saw it.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

A new blog about the pets we love

One of my editors and friends, Helen, has just started a blog with her daughter, Kiley, to try to cope with the death of their family's beloved dog.

Tesla, a Bernese Mountain dog, died last weekend.

Helen asked me to contribute to the blog. I sent her a post I had written when our cat, Humphrey, died in June 2007.

Their blog is called Tesla's Love. I recommend going there to visit.

If you have a post about a beloved pet, let me know and I will get you in touch with Helen. She is looking for contributors.

5 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

sorry i didn't comment. since i can't have a pet i only have mr. whiskers but i love him anyway...

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Patti said...

Bee: I really miss Mr. Whiskers, and Nancy, and the whole crew. Just sayin'

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I didn't comment but I did go to the web site. I lost my cat with feline aids last year. His name was BABY.

Joan said...

I admit it...I lurked but did not comment. Bad me.

Dianne said...

I've been running so far behind Patti, a really messed up work project.

You know how I feel about all animals :)
I miss every pet I ever had since the turtles when I was a kid

I especially miss my beloved JR. I would write something about him.