Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sharing photos from a relaxing Sunday

I'm starting to think I take my best photos from the passenger seat of a moving vehicle.
This afternoon Ralph and I attended two educational and fun programs. One focused on local history and the second focused on art. We both may post about them later in the week.
Stay tuned. ;-)
I snapped these two pictures of the sky after we left the history program.

I took the photo below after we left the second event. Sunset sure comes early these days. It wasn't even 4:30 yet. This photo was taken when the van was stopped at a light.

In true potpourri style, I post photos of yellow weed leaves that caught my eye in this morning's sunshine. For this one I was standing on terra firma, not sitting in Ralph's van.

I hope you enjoyed accompanying me on my day.

5 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Beautiful, its funny how gray and stormy can look so poetic.

Linda said...

I think those are some great pictures and you definitely do take some good shots from the moving van! Makes me wish I had someone to drive me around so I could do the same but I'm just not ready for Amanda to get her license yet. I doubt I'd be any too relaxed enough to be able to take pictures with her at the wheel anyway! Aiiieeeee!!!!

Patti said...

Queen: I agree - a gray sky adds mystery

Linda: thanks, and I hear you!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that last one is a bitty maple tree. really pretty.

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxooxoxo

Patti said...

Bee: By golly you're right. I should have known from the shape of the leaves.