Saturday, August 2, 2008

Creative Photography #8




This week I had some more fun using effects.

This series is my entry into Roger's Creative Photography contest.


Here is my garden flag blowin' in the breeze.









And below you can see what I did to amuse myself...

I inverted the colors ...oooh purple...




then I inverted the inverted photo:




























and I gave it a green hue ...


And now the "oil painting" effect, my favorite (I think) :






I don't ever expect to win. The fun is in the playing. I simply want to share my photos with like-minded bloggers.

Visit Roger at Idaho Photo and join in!



15 comments:

Kelly Ann said...

So colorful and cheery! Thanks for your Creative Photography submission. Good luck! :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

the oil painting is so cool!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoox

Mimi Lenox said...

I like the Impressionism! Monet move over....

Linda said...

Never think that you couldn't possibly win - your pictures are great and you are obviously being very creative!

Good luck this week!

Michele said...

Gasp! That oil painting effect is super awesome! I give two thumbs up for that one! Neaters!

Daryl said...

Fun ... good luck!

:-Daryl

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Great effects done! :)
Good luck this week :)

My Creative Photography #8

Unknown said...

I love the way the oil painting effect turned out! Great work!

Maria's Space said...

So much fun.

Gattina said...

They look all different, very creative !

CreativeMish said...

I love the oil painting affect!

pkay said...

I do like the oil painting effect. The green hue made the grass look greener. :)

Good Luck

http://physiquealicious.com

Dianne said...

Purple is my favorite color but I love them all Patti.

I didn't enter this week but still want to make sure I visit all my creative buddies :)

Lori Stilger said...

Hey, Patti! Love the oil painting, too! It's a great look for that shot.
Thanks for the kind comment on my entry! :) Have a wonderful day - BE BLESSED!

Raven said...

I love your finished oil painting. You play much the same way I do. I could relate to the progression of how you moved from point A to the end. Cool picture.