Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kick Ass Blogger (woops, did I just swear?)


Mary, The Teach, presented me with an award. It's for kick ass bloggers!
I know she's one, but I never thought of myself as one.
Mary said, "
MammaDawg of MammaDawg is the originator of this awesome award. Here's what she has to say about this award:

Do you know any bloggers that kick ass?
Maybe they've got incredible, original content. Or they're overflowing with creativity. Is it someone that helps you become a better blogger? Or a bloggy friend you know you can count on? Or maybe it's someone who simply inspires you to be a better person... or someone else who sends you to the floor, laughing your ass off.

Whatever the reason may be, I'm sure you know at least a couple of bloggers that kick ass. Well... why not tell 'em so?
The Rules:
  • Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are "Kick Ass Bloggers"
  • Let 'em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award
  • Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to www.mammadawg.com
  • Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!
Now I award the Kick-Ass Blogger award to:

1. Linda, of Are We There Yet? (Her Duchess-ness, I call her)
2. Mimi, of Mimi Writes (she's the Queen, you understand)
3. Michael C, of The Wonderful World of Nothing Worthwhile (he doesn't post awards, but I love him anyway)

I'm cheating and only choosing three friends today.



8 comments:

Linda said...

Wooooeeeee!!! I kick ass!! (Oops, did I just swear in your comments?!)

No whereas I can see myself with this award, I find it rather funny to picture our dainty little Queen Mimi in her fashionable shoes going out and kicking any sort of ass at all. Doesn't she hire people to do that for her? I mean, she is, after all - a Queen whereas I am a lowly Duchess and kicking ass goes with the territory!

Regardless, thank you for the lovely (?) award; I shall see whom else I can kick it over to!

Linda said...

Ooopsie, I meant "now whereas" not "no whereas"! That's what I get for being excited and not reading my comment before hitting publish.

Shame on me ...

Patti said...

Yes, you do, you Duchess-ness!

Patti said...

That would be your Duchess-ness!

Mimi Lenox said...

What is the blogosphere coming to?
People are swearing on their blogs (even YOU) I'm SHOCKED!!

What has come over you?
Oh fiddle-dee and never mind. You did remember your Queen....

lol

We must be on the same wavelength. I have something for you at Bloggingham Palace.
Rockin' Red and A Cast of Bloggy Friends

I still think I might faint over the dirty little word that came out of your mouth and now I must curse too. Oh the tangled web....Has Ralph seen this?
Quick! Hide it!

maryt/theteach said...

Guess what Patti? I have a brand new award for you at my blog - come see! :)

Michael C said...

Thanks Patti!!! And ouch ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi

[url=http://www.internetmosque.net ] Translations of the meaning of the Quran [/url]


Religious Wars

--------------
15th century: Crusades against Hussites, thousands slain. [DO30]
1538 pope Paul III declared Crusade against apostate England and all English as slaves of Church (fortunately had not power to go into action). [DO31]
1568 Spanish Inquisition Tribunal ordered extermination of 3 million rebels in (then Spanish) Netherlands. Thousands were actually slain. [DO31]
1572 In France about 20,000 Huguenots were killed on command of pope Pius V. Until 17th century 200,000 flee. [DO31]
17th century: Catholics slay Gaspard de Coligny, a Protestant leader. After murdering him, the Catholic mob mutilated his body, "cutting off his head, his hands, and his genitals... and then dumped him into the river [...but] then, deciding that it was not worthy of being food for the fish, they hauled it out again [... and] dragged what was left ... to the gallows of Montfaulcon, 'to be meat and carrion for maggots and crows'." [SH191]
17th century: Catholics sack the city of Magdeburg/Germany: roughly 30,000 Protestants were slain. "In a single church fifty women were found beheaded," reported poet Friedrich Schiller, "and infants still sucking the breasts of their lifeless mothers." [SH191]
17th century 30 years' war (Catholic vs. Protestant): at least 40% of population decimated, mostly in Germany. [DO31-32]


For more details [url=http://www.internetmosque.net ]click her[/url]






|

All of us will die one day INCLUDING YOU.

so before you die you must find out where the HELL you are going too.

You must find out

who is our savior Jesus or ?

You may sleep tonight and never get up in the morning?

You may die today.

You may die within a week

You may die within a month

you may die within a year

you may die within the next ten years

one thing for sure

You will die

so find out how is our savior so that he may save you.

http://www.internetmosque.net/saviour/index.htm

http://www.internetmosque.net/songes/s/1.htm

http://www.internetmosque.net/songes/s/17.htm

http://www.internetmosque.net/

http://www.internetmosque.net/quran/quraneng/index.htm

http://www.internetmosque.net/audio...n_Yahya/1_w.htm

http://www.internetmosque.net/audio...f-Estes/1_w.htm

http://www.internetmosque.net/audio...ilips/1-1_w.htm