Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm in good company

Mary, The Teach, gave me a second award this week. I'm honored to be among the other 20 awardees!
It's the "You Give Me Happy Feet" award.

I love it!

Mary writes: "
When I think of you my feet begin to tappin' and I pirouette across the floor in total delight that I will be talking/commenting to you in a little while. And of course my feet aren't the on only parts of my body that are happy because of you.
My head is boppin', my mouth is smilin,' my hands are clappin' - all because of you."

Thanks, Mary, and your blog gives me happy tootsies as well. ;-)

Meanwhile, it has been Blog Appreciation Week over at Bloggingham and Mimi, our Royal Highness, Queen of Memes, doth presented me with so many awards I don't know where to begin. I think my royal self doth need a royal afternoon nap before tackling a post about them. Thanking you in advance, My Queen, I remain,

Princess Patti (Potty Mouth Extraordinaire)

2 comments:

Pawlie Kokonuts said...

Felicitations and congratulations.

Mimi Lenox said...

This was a very cute meme by the Teach. I loved it too!

No pressure...but you've been royally tagged by the Queen of Memes.
Monday Mimisms: If You Are A Guy, Do NOT Read This Post! No Boys Allowed!