Sunday, October 21, 2007

Busy Saturday

Yesterday was a long day, but fun. It was parents' weekend so we left home early to spend time with our Kid One. She is doing well and having a wonderful college experience and we're happy about that.

We left campus to go to a family baby shower at Ralph's sister's house. He didn't have the portable ramps in the van so he had to stay outside. Fortunately it was a stunningly beautiful and warm day, and people made their way out to the van with food for him and to chat.

While there, I got to hold Chunkaccino. Adam is a mellow little guy (now almost 23 pounds) and doesn't mind being held by someone he doesn't know. He has beautiful blue eyes. And he already has two tooth buds on the bottom. Go Adam!!
I didn't want to let him go. He was doing just fine on my lap.

8 comments:

Odat said...

Wow, you were a little busy beaver there...sounds like you had a great time tho....I have to take a look at Chunkachino (lol) later...when I get back to my broadband connection.
Peace

Ralph said...

yes please check him out!

Patti said...

woopsie doodley do ~ that was me on R's profile

Pawlie Kokonuts said...

Sounds like domestic bliss. Why am I nearly always on the dark side of the moon?

Lynn said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day. It is so nice being busy with wonderful, fun things.

Patti said...

PK: domestic bliss for you amiss?

Lynn: It was a very good day. I had to recuperate yesterday! (zzzzzzzzzz)

Christy said...

Awwwww Adam sounds perfectly adorable and definitely has kissable cheeks. =o)

Patti said...

Christy: he does.. ;~)