Sunday, September 9, 2007

I held Chunkaccino!

And it was worth the wait.
Speaking of weight, he has a lot of it.
This is me with Adam yesterday at a restaurant. We were at Ralph's sister's 50th birthday dinner.
There were 24 of us, mostly family. I'm glad it wasn't a surprise party...Less stress all around.

I didn't get to hold Adam at his Christening party last Saturday. I had to wait a week for my turn. But I got a turn, and he didn't spit up on me or anything!
It's hard to believe this is the same baby born three months prematurely back in February.

As you can see from his football jersey, Adam is already a huge fan of the New England Patriots. Or at least his dad hopes that is the case.

9 comments:

the moose buyer said...

beautiful baby and a very wise choice of football teams. Happy he treated you with the respect you deserve and didn't upchuck on you. That really tends to spoil a good time.

Patti said...

Moosie: you're right there! don't need any spit up

Lynn said...

Those look like kissable cheeks!

Linda said...

What a cutie! Definitely looks like it was well worth the week-long wait, too!

And why, may I ask, was he not wearing a Red Sox jersey??

Odat said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....he's a lil cutie!!!!!
Peace

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

he's a cutie alright!!!

smiles, bee

Patti said...

thanks, guys!
or should I say ladies.

sari said...

Oh my gosh, he's so chunky and cute!

Patti said...

Sari: chunky is a good description