Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Avatar visits the Hall of Mirrors

I've had an avatar for awhile now and today I decided to dress her up and show her off. As you can see she has white cat for a pet and a gnome for a companion.
It's like playing with a paper doll. There are lots of fun accessories from which to choose.
I'm embarrassed to say she doesn't have a Yahoo! Avatarsname, but I'm open to any suggestions.

She had been hanging around at the beach in recent months, but I daresay it must have been getting a bit chilly. So she's inside now, out of the elements.
Speaking French. Eating petits fours. Drinking champagne. Dancing.

It's normal to play with an avatar, right?

10 comments:

The Curmudgeon said...

Are you trying to suggest an answer here?

Patti said...

You always visit when I have the most ridiculous posts here, it seems. Just bad luck on my part. Now I am embarrassed.

Lynn said...

Riiiight;~) BTW, I think her name should be "HRH Princess Pat".

Linda said...

I thought perhaps she was dressed up for Halloween! And it's always fun to dress up for Halloween!

Odat said...

Sure it's perfectly normal for a grown woman to play with avatars, I do it all the time! ;-)
Peace

Odat said...

P.S. Love the weather pixie...(boy you've really been playing! hehe)
Peace

Patti said...

m

Patti said...

woopsie doodley do..finger slippage
there

Lynn: can I be royalty like Mimi and Bee? that would be grand

Linda: you have the fairy wings all set, right?

Odat: I have been playing. I copied you with the weather pixie..hope you don't mind.

Joan said...

Perhaps you've noticed I dont have my own avatar. That's because I was having waaaay too much fun playing with one and then discovered I just couldnt make up my mind what I wanted her to look like...too many choices gave me a headache.

Patti said...

But Joan you can always change her outfit, looks and accessories!

Just make one ~