Saturday, October 13, 2007

And look what Linda gave me

This award warms my heart. Santa rocks!
I'm a Yuletide person, through and through. I was born on Dec. 29, the day before my father's birthday... And when I became a mother for the first time, I had my daughter on Dec. 29. Some people say we are a lot alike. I wonder why...



I stole Linda's info about this honor:
This award originated at Santa's Community Blog and can be passed on to as many other bloggers as I'd like. According to Santa, the Spirit of Christmas Award:

"Quite simply it is those that have a generous and giving nature. Those who care about others. Those who have a kind word to say or a broad shoulder to lean on in the times that others need that. Those who display the "Spirit of Christmas".

There are many people I would like to pass this award along to, but since Linda kindly gave the award to my husband as well, and he and I share several blog friends, I will only choose three: Lynn, Odat, and Michael C.
(Michael's birthday is on Christmas Eve, so naturally he loves Christmas too!)

Awardees can pick up the award code here and then pass it on to whomever they also feel displays the "Spirit of Christmas".

Thank you, Linda, for thinking of me.



click here for:
Totally free clipart, animations and graphics

14 comments:

Lynn said...

Aw shucks. Thank you so much, I will post it forthwith. (actually I'm not sure that I know what forthwith means, but I've heard it and have always wanted to use it;~). I think/hope that I have used it correctly.

Patti said...

I shall await your posting it forthwith. I think that it means soon (without looking it up).

Odat said...

Awwww...that was sooo sweet...just what I needed to brighten my day..
Now I hope I can figure out how to post it on my blog!!! Thanks Patti!!!! ;-)
Peace

Odat said...

I just tried to go to that page and can't get it to load! Says "error". ;-(

Patti said...

Odat: woopsie doodley do ~ it worked before. I dunno. I'll have to get back to you after I consult with son.

Patti said...

ODAT- It's OK now, I think.

Pawlie Kokonuts said...

well, sheeesh, I'm born (a preemie) a week before Natividad

Michael C said...

Thanks Patti!
Yes, Christmas is most definitely my thing. I have even begun my annual eggnog watch. I should be able to buy it within the next two weeks. Isn't this time of year great.

Thanks again!!!!!!
:D

Casdok said...

What a lovely award.
And i can see why you are a christmas person!

Patti said...

PK: Feliz Navidad ~

Michael: You're welcome and Joyeux Noel ~

Casdok: yes, it's a nice award!

Christy said...

Aw yay! That is pretty cool. Christmas is a magical time of year. Wow, and it's not very far away if you think about it!

Patti said...

Christy: You're right. It will be upon us soon. ;-)

Linda said...

So glad you enjoyed this award - you immediately came to mind when I was mulling over who to award it to! And it looks quite snazzy on your side bar, too!

Great choices to bestow it on - nicely done!

Patti said...

Linda: thanks again ;-)