Friday, October 26, 2007

I got an award ~ and it's a sweet one


Thanks to dear Lynn for sending this my way. Lynn received this award from the Rocky Mountain Retreat blogger Michele, who was honored with it by its creator, Trista at the Pumkin Patch.
I just visited Trista's blog for the first time, and she is a young mother of two adorable children. And a talented graphics person (unlike yours truly).

Quoting Trista, here's how it works:
"1. Once you've been awarded the Sweet Treat Award, make a post and award it to 3 bloggers who you deem "One Sweet Treat to Read" everyday.
2. Make sure you inform those who you awarded that they have won!
3. Grab the button and proudly display it in your sidebar for all your old/new readers to see!"

I shall pass this on to three women I always enjoy visiting: Odat,
Linda,
and Mimi.

Now to put it in my sidebar.

8 comments:

Casdok said...

Congratulations and well deserved!

Patti said...

thank you Casdok!

Odat said...

Congrats to you cause you are sweet!!! and thank you sooo very much...I'll post it tomorrow....
Yippie!!!
Peace and have a wonderful weekend!

Linda said...

Aw shucks, thank you, ma'm! That was so sweet of you - no pun intended!

Christy said...

Hehe coolest award ever!

Mimi Lenox said...

Yummy! I love candy and now need to run out to the store and buy some just because I saw this on your site. I have the munchies.....

Thanks for the award. I shall proudly display and send on.

Patti said...

Odat -> you are welcome

Linda -> no pun taken

Christy -> It's adorable

Mimi -> you're welcome, your highness

Lynn said...

You're welcome. Congrats to you.