Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Mi-mi-mi ME!

Odat posted this "When I Am Famous" meme today and I thought I'd give it a whirl...

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Humphrey Hyundai

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Chocolate Chocolate Chip

3. YOUR “FLY Guy” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
Pvil

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Detective Pink Cat

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
McDonald New Haven

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Vilpa

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Blue Milk

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Hugh Charles

9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Rose chocolate

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
Kathryn Donald

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Moran Minneapolis

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Autumn Tulip

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “y”)
Apple Jeansy

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Waffle willow

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Blog Fog Tour


I'm not tagging anyone, just recommending doing this for a bit o' fun.

10 comments:

The Curmudgeon said...

Just read Ralph's -- this is very involved....

Mimi Lenox said...

I saw this at Odat's. GREAT job!!

Lynn said...

I think that Chocolate Rose makes a better Stripper name. Not that I have any experience in this matter, I'm just sayin'. Loved reading your various names. I will definitely have to try this.

Odat said...

Hiya Chocolate Chocolate!
Peace from Vanilla Vanilla!

Good job Patti! Now come back and see your next job! ;-)

Peace

Patti said...

Dear Curmudgeon, Mimi, and Lynn: just do it ~

Odat ~ I'm coming over.

Christy said...

My gangsta name would be Butter Brickle. Hahaha!

Patti said...

Christy: sounds like a pretty easy-going gangsta. And sweet as well.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well okay waffle willow! ha ha ha

smiles, bee

Linda said...

Alright having seen this at both your blog and Ralph's I'm going to have to do it as it's just too funny not to!

I think if I were you I'd want a new Rock Star name!

Patti said...

Linda, what's wrong with Humphrey Hyundai?
Oh, because it sounds like a guy?
:-)