Sunday, February 28, 2010

Silly Sunday ~ the sequel

So this is what caught the ostrich's eye last week: a rather silly-looking woman pushing a tiller, getting the ground ready for spring planting. Apparently she likes to get dressed up when she does yard work.

The fountain intrigued me as well. I would call this an eclectic collection of stuff for sale, wouldn't you? I had to take a photo as we were driving by. The scene caught my eye.
It helps to be in the passenger seat!

Last Sunday I asked people to guess what the ostrich at right was looking at ~ you can read the post here.

Will I come up with another Silly Sunday post next week? At the moment I just don't know.


3 comments:

Carletta said...

That's too funny Patti!
But, I'd like to shop there. :)

Rambling Woods said...

I love the ostrich....

Linda said...

You're right, that's a very strange collection of stuff! Makes you wonder why people ever made things like that to begin with or who thought it would be a good idea to buy them?!?

Silly people!